Friday, June 11, 2004

My measure of a good training class is when I see my students learn and enjoy at the same time.

Today, I had one of the best training classes I've ever handled. I was only teaching two people - Jon and Tin. The topic covered is not my area of expertise. So I got so anxious that I had to cut sleep short to just two hours and go to work really early to do some more preparations. And well enough, it paid off. It was not the traditional class where I would just deliver the lecture and do demos and stuff. It was a workshop-based type of training (thanks to Tasha). I had my students discuss some parts of the lesson and do hands-on activity. It was freezing cold in training room 5 but they were focused on their work - or is it "contest"? - that they started not noticing it... and they almost didn't go back to work. Hehehe. Guys, awat na ok?

And I quote Jon, "This is the best training I've ever been to."

And I did enjoy it too. Love' this class! :o)



Aphrodite
Aphrodite/Eros


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: