Saturday, July 17, 2004

angel

My Stars
issue 2 



 

"Isa shang (angel) na bumaba sa earth!", said one of my "kids". Yep, he's our (angel) alright...

Ever met a guy who's nearly perfect you'd think he's fictitious? (or you'd think he's Belle the perfect one? haha) Well I have -- and Jon is for real! Not one person would disagree if I say he's a good guy. He's way more than just good looks (ahem, parang ako). One of my best "students" too.

A bit of history: I got to know Jon probably after almost the entire female population of PS passed through the "crush ko si Jon" stage. We met when we were Email reps na. I was one of those who squeezed in his old car when we all went to Outback Steakhouse for the Email Team's first gimik night. And that was about two years ago - the first time I knew a Jon Caballero existed. Boy was I lucky!  He introduced me to Friendster.  And I even got to enrol myself for the JCDP - Jonathan Caballero Diet Program. It's just simply playing one-on-one badminton with him. He doesn't bring anything but his skill... naks!  He'd really make you run around the court. Too bad JCDP comes only when there's an eclipse in Pluto.


Knowing Jon is either liking him or liking him. He's a fun person. Very friendly. He may look suplado but he's totally the opposite - super bait. A real gentleman. The sweetest guy in the world. An excellent cook although he hasn't let us taste any of his specialties - yeah, we're just taking his word for it.. or not! Hehehe. He's so good at listening. He's got 100% absolutely unmatched sense of humor (in his dreams). He's also got this "Friday morning sickness" which is when he's most hyper at the office (I think).

Most memorables...

Sweet: When I asked who's the best in training, he said, "siyempre ikaw lang!" 

Mean: Hitting me with a shuttlecock on my nape - fine, accident na kung accident. Nu' ba, magkakampi tayo eh!  Hehehe!

Not too demanding: If you're gonna get him pasalubong from Baguio, it HAS to be from Good Shepherd! :op






No comments: