Tuesday, July 27, 2004

congrats

Congratulations 36ers on your 6th month!!!




I'm so proud of you!
(I sound like a nanay, don't I?)






Lazy Weekend
 
Seems like everyone got a lazy weekend huh.  Tin did.  Ayn did.  I did also.  I just spent weekend at home... yeah just like any other weekends but for some reason, it was boring this time.  I think I spent it mostly getting lotsa sleep and eating M&M's --- argh! bad combination! -- which makes me want to play badminton ASAP!!!

 
When Craving Attacks

At long last I got to eat Mango Enchiladas!  What a relief!  I've been craving for it since last week!  (actually, since our Tagaytay lunch trip)  I just luuuuv green mangoes.  So last night, I went downstairs with Belle and Jon, and then I went to Dencio's nearby to buy the enchilada.  But the menu was too much temptation.  I ended up ordering Sisig na Bangus (yum yum!) and plain rice.  And when I got off Dencio's, I went to Mini Stop to buy Chicken Kariman and coffee!  Solo food trip ito! Scary!!!  I had lotsa food last night.  (bad! bad!)  Not to mention, I even brought spam and plain rice from home.  "Aaaaa!!!  Masama ito!", I can remember Sally saying it whenever she feels like she's eating too much.  And then suddenly, I remember what Arjay used to tell me when I say "(ops!) Diet!!!".  He would say, "Di bale nang mataba.  Happy naman." ...Oo nga naman! (evil laugh)
 

No comments: