Friday, July 02, 2004

on leave

A few more hours to go and I'm off to a well-deserved rest! I'll be on a 9-day vacation starting this Friday and I'll be back on July 12. Woohoo! (Goodbye for now PS friends! You're gonna miss me!) This would be the first time that I'm going to use my PTO credits for this year. I would've done so earlier had I not been assigned to facilitate trainings almost non-stop since late January. Whew!


Me, Bel, Caje, Geof, Jon, Apol & Gaille
Starbucks, Eastwood

On the lighter side, I've had great weekends amidst the buzzzy schedules. First, I went to Fete de la Musique in Eastwood two Saturdays ago, and met up with my "kids" - Kookie, Rakel & Joji, plus Lod and other PS people. Later that night, I met Belle with friend Caje, TinTin, and Jon & friends. The best part of this gathering? The downpour, my tube top and three shots of Bailey's. Oh how I missed Bailey's!

Next was just this last Saturday when we finally got to see Martin's concert at Onstage, Greenbelt after waiting for almost 2 months. As usual, the concert was great. God he smells gooood! To Martin haters out there, pleaaase... don't waste your time trying to tell me you don't like Martin coz' I really don't care. :op

I'll see yah PS peeps! I hope the Baguio trip will push through this weekend or else I'll reeeeeally get frustrated. Hehe. *sigh* this stupid rain's ruining all my planned trips. Ciao!!!

My Stars next issue... "isa shang (angel) na bumaba sa earth!"



No comments: