Wednesday, August 25, 2004

commendation

Wow, it's been long since I last took calls. Part of a trainer's activity would be to take calls alongside the reps to know the feel of the current system and to be updated with client issues. I had three calls but the second one is the best. As in natuwa ako sa kanya. And I quote my second customer:

Cx: "People there are really nice. Did you go through a psychology training or something?"
Me: "Oh no no Sir, it comes naturally!"

And we both laughed afterwards. At magbuhat tayo ng sariling bangko. Galingan natin according to Phunatik. Hehehe...

That was great!


And guess what, I got enlisted at the Sportsfest and I'll be playing badminton for my account. Waaaaaah! I wasn't supposed to join because mapipikon lang ako sa ibang players. I know how competitive they can get and I hate that. I'm playing for the sake of fun and I don't care about winning or losing. Anyway, so they texted me at 11pm on Monday (bakit kasi hindi pa ko natulog agad hehe) asking if I want to join because one backed out (haaaay!). Fine, take one for the team, I said yes. At na-pressure ako because I had to give my measurements na for the uniform. Good thing I know how to take measurements (because I used to sew my own clothes). Hehe... And I guess I got anxious so I had a court reserved for Thursday morning. I have to practice!!! Kelangan career ito! Not to win though, but to show them I'm good! Ina-underestimate ako eh. (Panic! Panic!) I need a trainer! Train the trainer!!!

No comments: