Monday, December 13, 2004

Happy

Happy

Because people are pressuring me to put a new post... eto na po! eto na po! :oD

So how have I been? I've been doing OK. Happy. Actually, I'm a lot better now because I'm over somebody. Huh Myls? You have a kras pala?! Yeaaaah, I did and I don't remember ever talking about it like this in my blog, and that's because I have a lot of respect for the person. With the rough time we had a while back, I realized that it's our friendship that matters most. Thank God! He may not believe it but I'm like 90% over him and I'm happy about it! With the long time battle of brain versus heart, I'm finally "free as a bird, far away". Weeeell, sort of. It's because I have a new kras (aaaah, kaya pala ayaw na dun sa isa hehehe). Pero hanggang dun na lang yon... coz' he's taken... *sigh* there goes another one... neeeeexxxt!!!

Hmmm, what else? I ended my hatred. I want to be a good girl (talk about spirit of the season huh). I woke up one day and said to myself that I'm tired of ignoring and being ignored by the people I used to have fun with, so I've decided to do a "fix". I simply greeted them and that's it. I'm lucky because we're all mature people. They actually acknowledged my greeting. I even apologized to the person I hated the most and she accepted it. Aaaaaah... it's feels really gooood.

At eto pa. I'm what my friends may call a "kunsintidor" friend. I would simply give my advice and thinking that they're old enough to be responsible, I let them do what they want. If something goes wrong, I don't want to hear complaints. Being a kunsintidor friend has it's advantages and disadvantages. Fine I may be biased sometimes. I'm a people pleaser. As much as possible, I don't want to oppose thinking that it would embarass a friend, even if I'm being made fun of. But sometimes it goes beyond what should be allowable. As how I have described myself, I easily get irritated but hardly complains - that's because I hate complaints. But for the first time in a long time, I was able to voice out what my real thoughts are. I was able to tell my friend that I'm getting irritated. That she ought to grow up. One of my exact statements were "umayos ka!". Hehehe. It felt good. She accepted it and she apologized. If you're the friend I'm talking about, I just want to tell you again that I don't hate you for that. I'm OK. We're OK. OK? :o) Pero umayos ka! Hahaha, joke lang!

Aside from these three latest "happenings", I'm just happy and thankful for all the usual stuff - my family, my friends, my job, my doggies, my coffee, my clothes, my bed, my badminton racquet...

I say, rather than feeling sorry because of what or who we don't and can't have; or what we can't do, think of the blessings that we get everyday of our lives. They're priceless. (Yah, like me! hahaha) Being happy starts with one's own self.

No comments: