Saturday, August 27, 2005

Due to insistent public pressure -- Time out! Blog muna, yay finally!! Hehehe... Yeah, you got it right, let me spell "busy" for you. Pero keri lang. I like my job. It's just that some people think that just because we do not have classes, we're not doing anything. Hah! Sila na ang maging "cheacher" noh. Let's see how well they adjust to crazy schedules within a week - something I've mastered. And why do we have to change schedules while we're not teaching? It's because we're also being heavily trained for professional development dummy! Duuuuh!!! Hehe, angst daw? :op

Okay, let's see what's been up with me aside from work...

Last Sunday, we celebrated one of my team's first anniversary at Joey's place. See, we're all happy people here. There were lots of revelations, mostly funny ones. And of course, whenever there's Zeps (guy in red), I'm always put into a hot seat.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Click for a larger view

But this was one really happy party at Joey's that we left at around quarter before 3am. I brought my Bailey's (na ngayon lang naubos, the bottle that they gave me for my birthday last year), some whipped cream and cherry, for Aries' White Russian mix (yup, with Vodka) yum yum!!! Kaso ang tapang grabe! Hehehe... Everyone got drunk except for me, Aries and Joey. Hehe... I can't afford another Galera incident hehe, kakahiya, walang poise! :op

The weekend before the anniversary, our training department went to PonteFino, Batangas City for our team building. It was absolutely fun. We had a cheering competition, amazing race, badminton games and KTV! And I think pagasgasan na naman ng lalamunan ito hehe. And as usual, just like in Galera, I was the one who went to sleep first while the others party the whole night. Ah eh, I'm sorry, I came from the GY shift. I am entitled to a good sleep!

Then August 6, I watched Martin's concert at SM City North. They renovated cinema 1 and turned it into like that of Onstage at Greenbelt, and he's the first one to sing there. It was a great concert. But the crowd's better in Makati. Hehe... Luv' this guy!!

Finally, my latest LSS...


EVER AFTER

Three years ago our journey began
Chasing down this cure, no plan in hand
Just your pulse, my racing guide in the dark
Just knowing with conviction from the start
The moment your eyes made an introduction
I felt my second violent breath of life
Flawless to the point of being godly
Yet I fell hard for your imperfections

And now we're slightly weathered, we're slightly worn
Our hands gripped together
Eye to eye through the storm
Yet I still believe in ever after with you
Coz' life is a pleasure with you by my side
And there ain't no current in this river we can't ride
I still believe in ever after with you

Nothing compares to the good times
Feels like we're floating when the rest have to climb
You made me believe in love and not the perfect kind
A real messy beautiful twisted sunshine
Emotions volcanic eruptions
We both still care so we're still alive
Tunnel vision, determination
I want you I want to make it right

You are my twisted sunshine



No comments: