Thursday, September 08, 2005

To A Good Friend...

"When my friend got transferred to another team because of a career move, I was devastated. He's my bestest friend in the team. Now, I'm feeling it all over again. But don't worry, these things don't take long to recover from - I hope. I was glad to have known it early because I needed to prepare for it. That's a big blow, you know. Not just with me but more so with the 'kids'. I've had several chances of chatting with some of them over breakfast and they would talk about how much they admire and respect their bosses. I didn't even had to bring the subject up. We owe them a lot. If they didn't decide to follow us, we wouldn't be here. You wouldn't have been where you will be next week.

I'm still under mixed emotions but one thing for sure-- I have never been this proud of you! I'm happy about what you've achieved and how you have appreciated my efforts and contributions. I can almost imagine what you're going to do with your new folks. It is my prayer that they will soon realize how blessed they are and I would be excited to know about it (yeah take a clue: you better save me stories).

Sad to see you go but I'm happy that you're where you deserve to be. I never doubted you're going to reach it and I know that you'll be able to reach even higher. Now you may have lost a multi-talented member of your support staff (hehe) - but not your friend. I may be awfully busy for the next weeks, or months but I'm still here.

I'll see you when I see you...

Bye!"


[Note: no emotions involved. sus! walang impact!]

No comments: