Thursday, October 20, 2005

I Miss Tads!

According to our boss, this is the text of the month:

"...Sobrang laking panibago. A whole new world talaga. Pero at least 'no one to tell us NO, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming'..." (ha! hindi ko na itutuloy, ayoko magka-issue! hehe)

It was from Tads, a super loved friend of ours who just did another career move. Sad but we know that it's for his own good. So as a send off, we turned last weekend into "bonding time". So it's Tads (the manong driver too hehe), Miriam, Miches, B'ley, Neil and moi, enjoying the roadtrip to our first stop - Sonya's Garden. Grabe, it was worth the trip! The ambience, the food - excellent! And it was the BEST dalandan juice in the entire ocean! (sabi nga ni B'ley haha).


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Miches, Me, Tads, Miriam, Neil & B'ley
Sonya's Garden


Afterwards, we're off to Starbucks. We felt like having some coffee dahil sa kabusugan. And then we left Tagaytay and stayed at Tads' supposedly for a "debede" marathon but everyone dozed off. In the morning, we had breakfast at North Park.

It may sound like a typical gimmick but it was one of the best weekends I've ever had. We're even planning a gimmick this Saturday - again! Well didn't I wish for a diversion in a previous post? Well there we go! Thank God!!!

And then it just suddenly struck like lightning. This Monday, I felt his absence. Despite knowing that we'll meet again this Saturday, I started missing him a lot. We're not even that close! Weird! Thank God for cellphones and emails though. Now I look forward to his replies and I would tell him that I really miss him, and he would say that he misses me and the whole gang. Shempre may kasamang patawa yon hehe, pwede ba namang mawala? We've only had the chance to be teammates for a short period of time. I thought he's one of those OA and mayabang people at first. Then our department had our Team Building and I realized something - na totoong OA nga sha at mayabang... haha!! Joke lang Tads! Kidding aside, eh coolness naman pala tong' taong to'. And he's a natural comedian! Since then, I would greet him na everytime I see him and eventually, we were able to talk more. And we would go to more gimmicks, and one time I cheered for a basketball game he's in. Sarap ng feeling :-)

Now it feels so incomplete without him here. He's one of the nicest people I've ever known and one of the few gifted people who can light up my mood in an instant. Sobrang galeng! Friends like him deserve as much love and appreciation as they can get. Tads, if you're reading this, Panalo ka Tsong! And for the Nth time, I miss you super much!!! I'll see you soon :-)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: