Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!!

And happy it is :-) I thought of going to the office yesterday to brush up on the stuff I'm going to teach tomorrow. I got there at around 3pm and waited for B'ley. Then suddenly Mammy went online - fresh from a retreat; and I've been begging him to see me because he's leaving for Cebu at 2pm today and will be gone for a month (sigh). Little did I know he's also in the office. And then, ayan na. Nagkayayaan na sa gimik. Movies daw. Keri. Suddenly I thought of Tads (yet again). The last time we met was March 31 - skipping Hed Kandi to meet him (and I'd do that anytime btw); and we would usually meet after a month at least. But what if I text him to see if there's a chance for another meet? So I grabbed my phone and texted away but without my hopes up. And here comes his reply which at first I thought is like a rejection letter I get more often than OK's. Surprisingly, he said that he can make it. Whoa!! Ayon naman! At shemps, excited ako - AKO pa?!

After a series of texts effex, he finally arrived. And this I just thought is funny- he'd "beso" with the others but when it comes to me, he would stretch his arms ready for a hug. Aaaw! Kaya miss ko to' ng husto eh. We had a great time as usual. Puro patawa with everybody's usual antics. Sus! Pagsamahin ba naman si B'ley at si Tads? San ka pa?! Plus, we got to ride Chickety Jr. - his new car (Honda Civic). Heart!

After three fun-filled hours, though we never made it to the movies (only Mammy and his sister Sheena) time to say bye again. I gave Mammy a good hug. We stayed for a few more minutes after he and his sister left. Then we said bye to B'ley and Roanne. Then Tads gave me a ride to the office where I'll spent the rest of the time til' it's safer to go home. Haaay sad na naman itong mga bye-bye effex na ito. When we got to my destination, wow bawal ang hugs bukas. Hmmm, actually between the two of us? Wala talagang bukas haha! Hala sige, hug to the max na ito dahil matagal na naman bago magkita. And again, I reminded him to speak up if he needs anything. He told me to just keep him posted on upcoming gimmicks - we never know when he might show up again.

I got out of his car saying good night ang take care and watched him go (yak, ang drama!). Then I went inside happy... sad... happy... sad... hehe. Then two messages came in:

B'ley: "hey myles. thanks for a fun nyt. ingat on ur way hme ltr. c u soon. gudnyt. mwah!"

Roanne: "Hey guys, i had a good time.. thanks! neil, we r going to miss u.. ingat s byahe, b'ley until nxt daldalan ulit! love u all, mwah.. ;-) salamat dn ky CJ at s Owner, nkpgjoyride tayo"

Then I texted Tads saying thanks for everything tonight. I reminded him (again!) to let me know if he needs anything and the rest is history.

Tads: "Thanks a lot Myles. :) Nice to knw I hav great friends to go to in times of need. Thanks so much. Had a great time with th gang as always. Sayang nga lang at umalis agad c neilky. Here's hoping that I can make it next time. Til then, TC and God bless. :)"

Eh ano naman ang text ni Mammy? Wala. Antok na yun eh. Hehehe!

But wait! There's more. Matatapos ba naman araw na walang peekchure peekchure? Of course not! ;-)


But next time (God knows when), I'm really bringing my cam hehe.

No comments: