Saturday, May 19, 2007

awake

I'm aliiiiiive!!! Alert! Awake! Enthusiastic!

Wow, I forgot how blogging feels like. Okay, that's a lie. I'm trying hard to put a good first liner. It's been ages! So I thought, why don't I just list everything that's happened between now and my last post. Hehe, good luck to me. I'll make my list as complete as possible. In random order.. here we go...

1. (Finally) got myself a new phone - SE w810i and I love it!
2. Reconciled with a dear friend the day after my birthday last year. Yipee!
3. Got re-educated with alternative music. I can't believe I wasn't into it before!
4. Now watching: House MD. Asteeeg!!
5. First time to go to a spa last March 10; as in The Spa. OMG! Ang kinis ng siko ko!!!
6. Got myself my first pair of Chuck Taylor's, and first Levi's jeans courtesy of Dyosa's brainwash. mwehehe, buti na lang maganda ang taste nito
7. Treated some friends to "seafood-to-sawa" at Seaside, Macapagal last Dec. 26. The menu: 1.5 kg sugpo (tempura & halabos), 1 kg squid (inihaw), 1 kg talaba (steamed), 1 kg salmon head (sinigang sa miso), 1 kg tahong (baked), 1 kg liempo (inihaw), 2 kalderong kanin, 10 san mig light. How many will share the big spread? 5. Panalo!!
8. Went to Ranie and Trina's wedding last January 6. The best wedding in the entire ocean!! With Nyoy Volante on the side hehe. And I quote Dyosa.
9. Completed a mission: go to Alabang Town Center by public transpo. Galing ko talaga hehe
10. Dyosa and I ate at a quaint Italian resto called Lagrotta Cucina Italiana. Magnifico! But I still like Amici di Don Bosco better hehe.
11. First time in MOA on Feb 12. Dyosa and I watched Deja Vu.
12. Second time in MOA with Dyosa and Hedonista - watched Music and Lyrics.
13. Got hooked up with Jam 88.3's shoutbox and made new pals since Jam started playing Pale Yellow Light's Hahabulin (audio coming up).
14. Crispy Pata session with Dyosa almost every Friday of March. I don't eat it though. I just buy hehe.
15. Lately becoming addicted to John Lloyd, Bea, Judy Ann and Piolo movies.
16. Still haven't gone to the beach! Waaaaaaahhhh!!!!
17. Found a new hang-out with Dyosa: Bonifacio High Street
18. Got addicted to Cafe Bola's adobo flakes with kesong puti. Yum yum yuuum!!

And the last one on the list-- went on a weekend getaway to Tagaytay with Dyosa and Hedonista to celebrate the latter's birthday. We rented a car and drove to Tagaytay. It was fun as usual. It was my first time at Leslie's and a suuuuper funny one as well...

Bill out time. We called for the check and got our cash out. The we called manong waiter and gave the payment.

Me: Penge pong O.R.
Manong: (uhmm) ano pong ilalagay sa O.R.?
Dyosa: uhmmm, dedication! Ilagay mo "happy birthday" ganyan.
Hahaha. I thought that was sooo funny! But wait. Manong returned giving us the change and the receipts. Sure enough, the receipts said: "Sold To: DEDICATION" Hah!! Panalo no?

But it was absolutely one great weekend. We had lunch at Breakfast at Antonio's the next day, visited the Caleruega chapel after, and had some deliiiiicious mocha shake at Bag Of Beans. Whatta weekend! :-)

Yaaaaawwwwn... stopping right here. I'll go and grab a nap and dream about prolly a good next destination. See ya next time! :-)

No comments: