Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Birthday 2007

My birthday is still my favorite holiday (second is Christmas). It's not always perfect but it hasn't failed me ever! This year, I celebrated it with dear friends.


Dec 15th at Chateau 1771 and Krocodile Grill. Thanks to Dyosa for the pics.

Thanks Dyosa- my angel and demonyita; the Culture Vulture; always the mastermind. It's her idea that we celebrate at Chateau. Good job!

Thanks Gil and Chi - my once (or twice) Cafe Bola and movie marathon buddies.

Thanks Neilky - for waking up early for me; and saying "luv kita mammy" after how-many bottles of beer...hahaha! Tatandaan ko yan Mammy!

Thanks Owen - the very classy; one of my wisdom banks on love, life, fun and fashion ;)

Thanks Jong - always fun to hangout with; bakit nga ulit "Jong" ang pangalan mo? :D

These are the moments. Don't let them pass you by...
Thanks Jed - for taking care of Dyosa. He was sick but still made it to my dinner.

My love.

Thanks Ron - new friend; fed me pork ears, shrimps and vodka sprite in Bora. His face is made for smiling but he's trying a different approach this time.

Dec 19th (actual bday) at the office with my 4AM Gang and Chi. Thanks to Teban (extreme left) for the pic.

Thanks 4 AM Gang - the best lunch buddies in the woooohld!
I love the 4am birthday session- I got to be a brat for a day. Haha! Thanks Troy (extreme right) for the Banoffee Pie from Starbucks :)

My holiday will not be complete without my wishes. Here's my three:
  1. (Secret)
  2. Travel far out of the country.
  3. Get something pleasant and unexpected on my next birthday ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

No comments: