Thursday, January 17, 2008

Could Not Sleep

Ngarrr

Must be because of the much anticipated trip to Baguio tomorrow with my team. We planned it just 2 weeks before -- so therefore, it's going to happen. I'm not big on planning when it comes to trips, y'know. Two weeks should be long enough for me to decide and prepare. The shortest one on record is about 8 hours.

I miss Baguio. My first time there was in 2002 and I've been going yearly eversince; but I missed last year. Chillin' at Camp John Hay (I can stay there the whole trip!), visiting The Manor hotel, horseback riding, and shopping for pasalubong are my favorite to-do's.

I packed just a few stuff to have enough room for pasalubong. I'm bringing just my oversized hobo and a lightly packed duffel bag. But I'm sure, I'll be bringing home way more than that just like all my other Baguio trips.

*Yawn* Can't wait to get on the bus and get some sleep!

I'll see ya on Monday!

No comments: