Monday, January 14, 2008

Going Sentimental

Suddenly, the alternative songs in my playlist are getting upstaged by sentimental ones. I stopped listening to senti for a long time; thought it was corny. Now I can't believe I have these in my playlist among others:

Christian Bautista songs
Regine Velasquez - "Sana Nga"
The Company - "Sana Nga (Ikaw Na)"
Basil Valdez - "Tunay Na Ligaya"
Joey Albert - "Million Miles Away"
Michael Crawford - "Only You"
Paolo Nutini songs
Colbie Caillat songs

I must admit though that it feeds the mood and it's relieving... It's definitely not connected with February coming up (don't care; don't know if I will). I think last year's senti sound trip in Bora triggered it. Although something tells me, it's more than that...

I think you made me change moods.

But I'll keep that detail to myself.

No comments: