Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!

I love 2007! It was good to me. I had a peaceful home. I had more travels- Tagaytay, Mindoro, Bohol, Cebu, and Boracay. More shopping splurges (hehe). More food (duh, given!). More reeducation (undiscovered love for alternative music). I got promoted. I became closer to my friends, and gained new ones.
This year, I'm looking forward to definitely more of that (except maybe the shopping splurge part). Dyosa asked me last night what my plans are for 2008. Two major things: (1) Have more travels; and (2) learn at least one skill. Driving is on top of my list.
I'm excited to see what this year has instore for me! Here's wishing you all a fun new year raining with blessings.
Happy 2008! *toast*

<-- celebrated with this last night. yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2008, Myls! All things just keep getting better. And better.

Myls said...

it sure does Allan :) thanks for dropping by! visit me again :)