Monday, February 04, 2008

First Night Out

I was feeling sick but I didn't want to cancel the night out. It was our first real hangout - coffee, movie, rest day, the works - and for some reason, I thought that if it doesn't push through now, it's going to be difficult to "book" next time. I wasn't able to bring Turyon though- didn't feel like carrying stuff.

Troy: "Did you take your meds?"
Myls: "Not yet"
Teban: "Why are you taking meds?"
Myls: "I'm kinda sick"
Teban: "Well you don't look sick."

Good job Myls. Hehe

Anyway, Troy and I got to Greenbelt first so we had dinner at Cafe Bola. I introduced him to my all-time favorite Adobo Flakes with parmesan cream. I'm glad that he liked it. I thought that we could probably have coffee and then watch a movie. Then Teban texted telling that he's not going to take any alcohol today since his voice has gotten worse. He said that we could probably have coffee and then watch a movie! Wow, no effort there. I told him that's exactly what I'm thinking. Then I wished he'd be okay to watch "27 Dresses". I was told earlier that it's a good one. Then he suddenly texted, "27 Dresses?". Haha! Perfect! Great minds think alike!

So we met Teban and we lounged at Coffee Bean (very good!). After an hour, we took a walk. As we passed by People's Palace, we saw Richard Gutierrez! I was so surprised that I hit Teban on the chest saying, "omg si Richard! ang gwapooo!" Hahaha! And then we got tired of walking and posing along the way (well Teban never gets tired of posing), so we lounged at the 3rd floor with some popcorn and lemonade to kill the time.
Teban showing off (yet again)

Killing time before the movie

...and still killing time
a movie poster?

haaay... posers
We adjourned at 2am; didn't enjoy the movie that much. But it was alright. Then I got their "good night" text messages. It was a great night out! These two are the best! Looking forward to the next. [big grin]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

were we arguing or were we posing?


....


Were we posing! :)

Myls said...

all of the above? haha! ang kulit nyong 2 eh