Sunday, February 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

For once, can I just shut up? Shut... up...! (nuff' said)

-oOo-

I'm thinking of my to-do's for 2008:

1. Travel. Travel. Travel. I'm excited about Chi and I's Cebu and Bohol trip this coming weekend. And then, I want to visit Laoag-Vigan-Pagudpud, go back to Boracay, and get out of the country (finally)!

2. Shopping! I want to update my wardrobe. Buy a suitcase. Buy new shoes. Buy that Fossil watch that I've been eyeing on-- big dial, white strap.

3. Take driving lessons (finally).

4. Expand my network. Meet new people. Have more friends... and a date doesn't sound bad too.

-oOo-

Valentine's Day itinerary:

  • We had a great 4am Session...


  • I got nice Vday greetings from dear friends.
  • I enjoyed my Sponge Mode (yet again)
  • At home, I opened the fridge and (ooh what do you know) "mudshake!". Bottom's up and off to bed.
  • And... I decided to give him up.

No comments: