Sunday, March 02, 2008

First Destination: Cebu

Had a great vacay last weekend! The weather wasn't that friendly but it's still alright. Our first destination: Cebu! - where happy eating never stops. Let's talk in pictures (too lazy to write hehe).

Chi, welcome to Cebu! Hehe

Lounging at Magellan's Cross with Pakner (Van)

I couldn't resist buying a balloon. Hehe!

Meet JV. His hobby: Ask, ask, ask, ask and ask...

Preggy look. The reason why I was being asked for a waiver at the airport.

At Fort San Pedro

Dessert time at La Marea!

Chi: "Bakit wala sa Manila nito??? (La Marea)"
Me: "Uhm... I think blessing na wala sa Manila nito. Kung hindi ay lolobo lahat ng mga tao don!"

Could not get enough of Coffee Jelly w/ Ice Cream
(top to bottom: choco fudge, vanilla ice cream, unsweetened mousse, coffee jelly)

Aaah sarap! And we're just starting. We're off to Bohol the next day. And I'll post it as soon as I get the complete pics. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, I'm preparing for the next destination. This coming weekend, I'm going to be at...

photo from www.digitalphotographer.com.ph

2 comments:

sundowndos said...

damn... the trip must've been fun... i thought it was an all girls trip though... hmmm... you ha... hehehe... peace mah friend ;)

Myls said...

heya dos! yep! it sure was ;)... ssshhh!! wag ka maingay kunwari all-girls lang hahaha!