Saturday, April 26, 2008

Usapang Parlor and then some

Saturday. End of shift. Beginning of weekend. Good vibes.


Time: Noon. Owen and I indulged ourselves into some pampering at Piandre. Our first "Kikay day". While he's getting his haircut & massage, and I'm getting my footspa & mani-pedi, we enjoyed our chat about our Bora vacation last year, our last night out, our friends, and ourselves.
Owen's quotable quote: (On me) "Friend... aminin natin, dati Candy Pangilinan ka... ngayon Sharon Cuneta - Pangilinan ka na!" Hahaha! Ang mga friends ko, magaling talaga sa analogy. We agreed that it's a bloggable moment. Usapang parlor, bow. I missed Owen!


Time: Earlier. Three things from this morning's Starbucks hangout:
1. Credit Card 101 for 2 Starbucks frap:
"Bakit nag-credit card ka pa?"
"Sayang points."
2. I really don't like caramel. I tried Starbuck's sampler of Dulce de Leche Frap. Blech!
"Kala ko ba ayaw mo ng caramel? Eh mauubos mo na o!"
"Eh sayang eh!"
3. And I must agree with Chi-- Coffee Jelly never tasted so good :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oist! nag-enjoy akew. :-)