Sunday, June 08, 2008

Another Coffee Jelly Day

I was able to gather up some of my dear friends yesterday for breakfast. No 4am Session makes one hungry (yep, you read it right); but it's actually a blessing in disguise. The cast: Neil, Rui, Owen, Ron and I. We had fun with breakfast at KFC; then Ron said we ought to transfer next door since I was craving for Coffee Jelly.

Coffee Jelly for Ron, Coffee Jelly for me, Panacotta for Rui and Iced Tea for Owen. Neil had to run back up because of pending work. We were sharing the usual funny stories even reminiscing our Bora trip; and making fun of each other hehe. Some of us were excited about the long weekend and we're talking about our agenda. Some of us will be out to party. Some will stay at home and sleep-- including me. We're also excited about our upcoming gimmicks- Avenue Q next week and the next Death By party. I missed chill sessions like this!

We returned to work after a while. Then I wrapped up and went downstairs. I thought I'd say bye first before I leave. So I went to Ron first. We took some time reading hilarious forwarded emails he's been keeping. The next thing I know it's already 11am. We called it a day... er a week. Time flies too fast when you're having fun.

Coffee Jelly never tasted so good :) Sarap ng libre. Thanks Ron!

1 comment:

Chi said...

nag-leepglows ka ba?!