Sunday, October 05, 2008

Fully-Booked Saturday

Let's start with my must-have to start the day (or in my case, end the shift)- breakfast. Ron and I had been more in touch than ever. We've recently been talking about my new friends and about them wanting to meet him too. He's game. For starters, we both agreed to have breakfast with Steven so that they could be reintroduced. So coming off from the graveyard shift, we all headed to the Weekend Market in Salcedo aboard Vicoy (Ron's car) yesterday. And it's not only Steven; we kidnapped Gian too hehe.

We had a good spread: inihaw na bangus, dimsum, and brazo de mercedes among others. Gian waited for her lechon but didn't get any so she bought pasta instead. Steven got himself some noodles with chicken. Ron bought 3 pieces of lumpiang gulay and placed one on my plate forcing me to eat it. "Eat this. It's good for you", he said. Haai! I protested because I'm not a big fan of vegetables. But then I won't put food to waste so I ate it (ugh). Then Ron said "Good job, you finished it." Fine. Never again! Hehe.

But more than the good food, we enjoyed the chit-chats and the funny stories of this mix. We talked about our friends, adventures, misadventures. Ron and I talked about DBK and how we bully each other. Gian almost couldn't stop laughing haha (right Gian?). Some ideas of us going out came up. Ron gave out a 3-month period before he goes out with me and the boys (figure it out haha). And of course there's Steven constantly picking on Gian until we drove back to the office (poor Gian, ang cute mo kasi). What a GV breakfast! So therefore, during our text exchange this morning, Ron texted "Thanks too for the new friends." It's always good to meet new ones, ya?

After saying bye to Ron, time to head to the mall for some shopping- weeeee!!! Steven neeeded to update his office clothes. At the store, I pulled out good ones for him, about 5 of them. And because they look good on him, he bought them all. As usual, because of me, he went beyond budget. Haha!! Yessss!!! We also checked out digicams that he's been itching to buy; and we're debating between Samsung (just because he's loyal to the brand) and Sony. But we're not buying yet since he couldn't make up his mind. We walked out of the store and headed to Fix GB3 for what would be our first kikay day. Steven and I had our hair cut by Jenny. My bangs are back hehe. She did good.

At about 1:30, we headed for his place. I raided his bathroom to freshen up (thanks anak!). While Steven tried catching some sleep at 2pm, I went back to Glorietta to meet Jon. Yay! It's always great to see super-GV Jon. He came off from the gym and haven't had lunch yet. So we went to Food Choices for him to have lunch and me, just dessert. But... we went to Savory and each had 1/4 chicken, rice, and a side dish-- sweet n sour pork for him, pancit canton for me (dessert pala ah!). Oh well, it's Jon's treat anyway hehe.

After lunch, we just went around the mall, then had a laptop session at Bo's and Burger King while waiting for Paul. Paul and I were supposed to have footspa but he couldn't make it on schedule so I decided to postpone it. After a while, Jon and I went to the Greenbelt 3 mall to look at em' cute Technomarine watches. *Sigh* And while his EQ is waaaaay down there, I almost got him to buy one. Heehee!

Finally, Paul Sy! He made it at last...and he's carrying something like a management book. WTH? Hehehe. We went upstairs to Figaro to meet Pao and chill for a few minutes and take pictures. We're killing time while waiting for the 7pm screening of Mirrors. After Jon finished the sansrival (my treat this time) and I finished my Cafe Mocha, we went to Timezone! Weeeee!!! I beat Jon at Air Hockey this time- and twice! :-p

At 7:00, we went to cinema 5 to catch Mirrors starring Kiefer Sutherland (who did really good by the way). My first time to watch a horror film since What Lies Beneath. Steven and Pepe joined in this time. Although I didn't like the ending that much, it's still a good movie. I didn't get scared as I've expected. I'm probably one of the most boring people to be with when watching horror films hehe.

After the movie, Steven and Pepe had to run to meet their other friends. So Jon, Paul and I went to Recipes to have dinner. Of course I had the usual- Bangus Steak hehe. Yuuummm! We took more pictures (nothing really new there) and then I met long-lost Lod Morco too. T'was so good to see him. And after paying our bill, we decided to call it a night. As we're heading towards parking, we met this cute little terrier, below 1 year old, and wearing a hoodie. The three of us played with it for a few minutes hehe. Sooo cute! When we resumed the walk, another gag popped up. Jon and I had this indian dance thing going on. But he was doing song and dance at the same time in front of people that we passed by. It was sooo funneeee!

We said bye to Paul who dropped us infront of Jon's condo as usual, where I will be getting my cab. And it came before he could finish another story about his mom. Hehe too bad. We said bye. Tight squeeze. Then goodnight.

When I finally got home at 10:30, I felt soooo tired and sleepy. Haha malamang lang! But it was all worth it-- quality time, food trip, stories, gags and good vibes. I love love love this Saturday! :-)

1 comment: