Monday, December 01, 2008

Malaysian Getaway

November 20. Out on a 4-day vacay in "Malesha truly eeesha" (LSS by Jon) playing mom to three beautiful boys. The eldest can't stay put and is all over the place (makes me think he should be the youngest). The middle sits quiet but adorable. And the youngest is so hyper and talks a lot. Here are some highlights:

I heart Petronas! Never seen anything like it...

We were also amazed at the biodiversity of the place. KL is definitely not as polluted as Manila. You can actually see a vast spread of palm trees all over the place while landing.

Cable car to Genting.
First time on a cable car. Weeee!!!
At the theme park. See, Jon can't stay put!

Space Shot -- the best!!!

Finally, Paul Sy!

I was having cranky attacks during dinner. First because it's almost time of the month. Second because they were too hungry to let me take a shower! But I appreciated it later because we took a 20-minute walk hehe.

Squatter?
Jon and I setting up the cam.

Tada! Tada!
I loooove my boys... needless to say.

TouristasFisho Spa!
I'm gonna make them all fat!

Dumay-off sa Pavillion mall hehe.
Like my skirt? :p

Just look at this adorable kid...
As majestic in the morning.
The Petronas Skybridge Show!
More pics at my multiply site.

It was so much fun and was worth all the hassles we had pre-trip. I still couldn't stop looking at the pictures. The last thing we said about the trip?

"Let's do that again!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last pose! Talong-talo si Star for all Season, Diamond Star at Tangga Queen!

Great to know you enjoyed your trip in Malaysia Truly Asia.

Anonymous said...

i can see the Vilma-ness of the last pose.