Sunday, February 08, 2009

Another Phase

One of the toughest things in life is to be matured. It will always have this "easier said than done" line tagging along. Just as what I have been "called to do" for some time now. Needless to say, I'm currently in a situation I don't want to be in. I was in denial that it has gotten overwhelming-- since I know I will need to blame myself for that as well.

One work night, I took my uneasy self for a 30-minute "me time" walk outside of the office. With either arms folded or hands in my pocket, I silently ranted and breathed heavily, hoping it will help get this burden out of my system. Then I resorted to asking the "how's". How do I graciously pass through this phase? How do I best deal with this? How do I accept?

*Sigh*

So here I am turning to writing for outlet. Everything's obviously not yet okay. Maybe I need a longer "Me time" to figure things out? I don't know. But what I do know is that this will pass. I've done it before; I can do it again. Right now, I'm taking baby steps and having prayers for each.

And if my friends would please respect, this is something I don't want to expound further, as least for now. I'm sorry for implanting curiosity. Please save the questions and know that I appreciate your concern and prayers with all my heart. *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good thing about being in a strange place at times is you get out there much stronger and more secured. You become a better version of yourself... It will be tough but I'm absolutely sure it'll all be worth it in the end.

Sail on my friend... know that you have someone to cling on if need be.

N~

Myls said...

Thanks for always being there Noel :) *hugs*

Anonymous said...

You're a strong person. We both know that. You will graciously pass through this.

Sabi nga ni Rene Requiestas, "have faith in yourself..."

I'm always here.

Hugs.