Sunday, March 15, 2009

Afterwork Saturday

Another Saturday morning after work only means one thing-- Park!!! When the clock strikes 7am, the cast is off to the weekend market in Salcedo. Yesterday, it's me, Gian, Noel and Rui. Neil called in sick. And I miss Ron, who took a vacay with his family. But just the same, we weren't going to let the day pass without laugh trip. Gian laughed like there's no tomorrow... and for no reason at all. Ahahaha!!! Gian naman kasi! Konting galaw lang ni meam, halos lumabas na yung utak mo kakatawa eh. LOL!

After park, I had some retail therapy. I decided to enjoy my pay today, so I bought 6 DVD's to fill the weekend (hoping). I got myself two new blouses from Zara. Haai Zara. Then we hopped to Nike to look for Noel's singlet for his run. Haai Nike. Then we went to Aldo accessories next door where I just had to dance (haai shet) and Gian got a bit uncomfy haha! Sigh I wish we had more time to shop but Noel had to go to Rustan's to buy something. So we left Greenbelt 5 and walked to Rustan's. The walk was gruelling for Rui and Gian (death march?) while Noel and I enjoyed it haha. Ang tibay daw namin at mabilis kami maglakad. Haha!

As per Gian's blog, there's an oasis in Rustan's, where they were able to rest their tired feet. We enjoyed some snacks at the cafe-- Gian had Mango Tango, Rui had pumpkin soup and iced tea, and I had a soft baked cookie followed by clam chowder (yum!).

Rui: "(ordering) ako, pumpkin soup saka isang slice of.... extra rice hahahaha"
Gian: "HAHAHAHA!!!!"
Myls: "Hahaha! I think mas bagay yun dito sa cookie ko friend!"
Waiter: (umiiling, natatawa)
Gian: "HAHAHAHA!!!!"

After snacks, we walked all the way back to Greenbelt 5 and Noel drove us to our stops. I continued my retail therapy in Trinoma. Yes, buhay pa rin ako hehe. I got two new pairs of jeans, and some toiletries. After an hour, I went home. And as soon as I got home, I texted Jon saying I won't make it to the night out. Then I opened my laptop, checked my three essentials-- email, multiply and facebook. I took a shower and afterwards, started my DVD marathon. Yeah I dozed off in between haha.

Grabe sobrang GV pa rin yesterday! Wish I can put everything in this blog. For a while there I forgot my issues and I think it's good. I'm so blessed to have really good friends who make fun of me (haha!!), but genuinely care for me. And for that, I'm grateful and happy :)

No comments: