Monday, April 06, 2009

I Heart Chicago

Brrrr and it all happened overnight-- seeing Sally again after 4 years!... riding Sally's black cherry Scion... my first Chicago meal: hotdog! (from the hatdugan)... the sureal skyline... watching planes "fall in line" to land at O'hare... long drive from Rockford... field trip mode at the United Center and Harpo Studios... breathtaking view of Lake Michigan from the 103rd floor of the Sears Tower... driving around with "Chasing Pavements" playing on Sally's car sterio... fried mac and cheese at the Cheesecake Factory... getting my cow from the Hershey's store... loving the tulips everywhere... meeting Rui!... dinner at Carnivale, party at Roscoe's... driving along the scenic Lake Shore drive... more photo opp at the Millennium Park... seeing myself in The Bean... running late for my flight... seeing the skyline from up there... *siiiiiighhh*

No comments: