Thursday, May 21, 2009

Time of the Month

People might not have noticed, but...

Today I'm cranky! Really really cranky!!! Akh! Sayang ang Total Effax... but I don't care! I'm grumpy! Nobody better mess with me. I'm extra sensitive. And getting easily irritated!!!

Everyone suddenly needs something from me -- all the time! Pronto!!! Argh!!!

And I don't want to wait today. Don't make me wait or I'm gonna explode!

Adam Lambert only placed second?!?!?!? WTH?! Unbelievable!

I suddenly wanna throw something. Or better yet, hit someone??? Uhmmm naaah, not my style. I wish! Gosh, what can I smash on the wall???

I don't care about anything right now, so don't ask me about who or what! *BLAG!* And I'm not answering those common-sense-questions!!!

Somebody get me my STRESS RELIEVERRRRR!!!!

No comments: