Friday, June 25, 2004

Belle

My Stars
vol 1 issue 1





I call her "Belle" not because she's pretty (as she herself claims), but because she has "tililing". Hehe... peace Belle! But she's the cutest naman of all the abners. Not to mention - great hair ha. I've always envied that. She's got great taste for clothes, bags, shoes - anything! OK Belle, is this enough feeding of your vanity?

I just love this cutie, not only because she always brings her camera with her, but simply because she's around. Even if I don't see her often, just knowing that she's in the office tells me that I have someone to share my thoughts with, especially if it's "panlalait" - where she got her Ph.D. title for. Bawal magkamali!

She's such a fun gal and a bully too but always gets away with it with just a smile, or 'beautiful eyes', or a demure laugh... hmm teka, demure laugh? Marunong ka ba non? Hehe... of all my encounters with the "oh perfect one", these are some of the most memorable...

Mean: On a friendster stranger who wants to add her: "...tignan mo sha! Squattery!"

Sweet: About herself that is: "you love me! you really love me!"

Not much of a brat: She would pout to beg for food and she'll make you spoonfeed her with it!

Who can dare surpass the majesty of this cute little vain brat? Two words - NO ONE!

Luv you Belle!!!





No comments: