Monday, June 21, 2004

"If I were to pick someone who'd fall in love with me, I'd pick this guy... coz' I'd surely love him."

That's It! I've Had It!

When I went to church last Sunday, I was praying for God to give me more strength because today, I put a stop to hope. Today, I start accepting the things I cannot change. Maybe it's the price I have to pay for having a pretty strong personality. That's just exactly who I am and I refuse to change it. Even if it means that no matter how much I want it, I just don't get the kind of comfort that others do. I end up asking what makes me different that I don't get what they get.

I began to examine myself last week. I've been reacting to things negatively. I've been also afraid that I might do a third plunge then I-know-what-happens-next. I told myself that I cannot stay like this. It's what I really want right now more than anything but I have to wake up and face reality. So for the nth time, I'm saying "STOP" for my own good. I know it's not gonna go anywhere so why continue it? I'd rather prevent more trouble than dare myself again to endure it.

Then again, I still find myself blessed for our friendship. Other people would even want to be in my shoes right now. And that's something I have to be thankful for... something that I'd like to take good care of. God knows how good this person is - so worthy of admiration and so worthy of good friends and moreover, so worthy of a great lifetime partner. Unfortunately, reality says I am not her.

So I hide for a while and be content with what I have. I know that God will give me someone who's worth the long wait...



MILLION MILES AWAY

I'd love to make you mine
'Cause it's the only way to hold you
In my wild imagination
Still I don't know how
To grab a chance and spend some time
In just a simple conversation

Just give it a try
Though I'm not chasing rainbows in the sky
I wanna hold you in my dreams
And make believe that it's true
Although I know, I know
That it's impossible to do
'Cause you're a star
People love you as you are
You're a million miles away from me

I wish that you were here
Coz it's illusions everytime you're close to me
And sing my love songs
And it's the only way
I could tell the world I love you
Although you're a million miles away

Just give it a try
Though I'm not chasing rainbows in the sky
I wanna hold you in my dreams
And make believe that it's true
Although I know, I know
That it's impossible to do
'Cause you're a star
You're a star
You're a star

Just give it a try
Though I'm not chasing rainbows in the sky
I wanna hold you in my dreams
And make believe that it's true
Although I know, I know
That it's impossible to do
'Cause you're a star
You're a star
You're a star
You're a million miles away from me

No comments: