Monday, August 02, 2004

24 Hours +

24 Hours +

6:00am - Jul 31, 2004
End shift... My last class for the week: finished. Aaah, now I can feast on this newsletter I'm working on. New layout, new stuff to be added... all an editor would do. I was a layout editor/artist for a school paper back in High School. I realized that I missed being an editor eversince I came up with this Q&A thing for this newsletter. It's my kind of pressure aside from teaching. :o)

8:00am
Breakfast at Mr. Donuts. Two orders of spaghetti, a sugar-raised donut and a cup of coffee. Not too hungry huh. I was with Garv and we stayed there for 2 hours and 15 mins, just chatting... and chatting... and chatting...

10:30am
Still with Garv and we're at Glorietta. I wanted to buy this pair of black slip-on wedges. And then we just went window-shopping until 12... and more chatting... (throat's gone dry)

12:30pm
Time to say "bye". I was planning on hopping to the other mall to watch a movie. I was at the MRT station already when I read Belle's text message asking me if I want to meet up with them at 3pm. Wow, malling with the girls - nice! I'm kinda tired but ok, I said yes. This doesn't happen often anyway. But since it's still for 3pm, I decided to watch King Arthur. Yep, all by myself (don't wanna be... all by... ahem), just like what I'm used to doing. Brrr... cold!

3:00pm
T'was a good movie. It lacked on featuring Camelot but I like it overall. OK, time to meet with the girls. I cleaned up (wish I can take a bath!), brushed my teeth and put on my shades. I started walking - again. And more window-shopping while waiting for them. Then I met Racquel, Aldous and Dennis in front of Auntie Anne's. They also came from GY. I dropped by People Are People and Terranova to tempt myself. It didn't work though hehe... I didn't buy anything there.

3:30pm
First met Tin who saw me in front of ABU. And she's trying to reach for a coin to give to the blind - AKO YON! Bwisit :op She said she's going to buy sandals. To her horror, I was already wearing what she wanted. Waaaah! Sorry Tin, I thought you're not going to get them! Soon after, we met Belle and Ayn. And moooore window-shopping... ho hum hum...

6:00pm
After the looong death walk (hehe - for me, that is), they went to First Aid (Fix) to have their hair treatments, foot spas, pedicures and manicures and all that kikay stuff. As for me, I went back to the mall for a change of outfit. I didn't know we're going to meet some more people later that evening! Waaaaahhh!!! Now I really want to take a bath!!! So I took the death walk again and looked for a blouse. Now at Glorietta, I suddenly heard somebody call me with a familiar accent... it was Gil pala and he's with Rochelle. "Whoa! I thought you're gonna get out of the country!", I said. Haha, talagang nag-English and with American Accent eh. Anyway, after a little chit-chat, I walked again and ended up buying my blouse at Oxygen (aaah, my favorite shop. my savior).

7:00pm
I went to the ladies room and changed to my new blouse, and freshened up. Yes, it took me an hour to find a blouse - t'was difficult to find one when you badly need it! :op At ang magaling na sales lady, hindi tinanggal ung metal thingy sa blouse ko! No wonder why the metal detector sounded when I left the store. Haaay! I had to go back na naman to Oxygen to have it removed. And naturally, the metal detector sounded na naman when I entered. And the sales lady was saying sorry, as in! Sha sha! Eh andyan na eh. Mabuti na lang I'm nice to sales people.

7:30pm
Went to the salon and met with the girls. Soon after, we met Girlie. It's been a long time since I last saw her. I told her I came in from GY. She couldn't believe it. She said I look fresh! Aaaaaw! Soon after (ulit), we met Iro and some his cousins.

9:00pm
Dinner at Cena. At napako na kami don since! Hehe...


At Cena. Halata bang antok? :op

10:30pm
Still alive... Jon and Geof came. Hi Hello. More chatting over beer and bailey's. Later, Iro dropped by and ALAS!!!! He's with a very familiar girl... nah, "familiar" is not the word... ohmygaaaaaad!!!! It's Angela! My batchmate in High School and the last time we met was on our graduation in 1997. T'was sooo nice seeing her again and we did a lot of catching up :o) I even thought she's Iro's girlfriend... wahahaha, nakakahiya!... she's his cousin pala... small world!!!


with Angela & Iro

1:00am - Aug 1, 2004
Iro and Angela left. And I'm now sitting with Geof and Jon while the other girls are on the other side of the table busy taking pictures of themselves. In the meantime, I sit silent... awfully silent... I'm awake but I can't think of anything to say... aaaah! And Jon asked if I'm sleepy na... let's see, coming in from GY, been malling since opening, haven't gone home the whole Saturday, now I'm sitting with them... hinde! hindi ako inaantok! Hehe... Well I had to say yes. When he learned that I came from GY, he said, "damn!". He said we're gonna get coffee daw later. K fine.


The Girls...and a clown.


The Boys... and (ugh!) another clown.

2:00am
Time to go home. Sayang, we didn't get coffee. I was looking forward to a capuccino or coffee jelly. Anyway, I kissed everyone goodbye and took my cab and headed home. Little did I know I rode a bump car! Heller!!! Isn't my day finished yet? Sigh... I was on the backseat and texting. Suddenly, manong driver hit the breaks and "BUMP!!!". I was knocked unconscious and I saw my own body from afar and I was leaving. Then found myself into this tunnel and I saw the light... naaaah!!! just kidding!!!... I just slightly hurt my nose and knees bumping against the back of the passenger seat. Then I just saw the cab's hood and it was badly bent. Manong driver said we hit against the blue pick-up truck just ahead. Haaay! Talk about adventure... I just went out and took another cab and headed home. Si Jon na lang na-text ko about it. I was not in the mood to do a full story to everyone. Too sleepy na eh. I didn't get injured anyway.

3:00am
Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz


No comments: