Saturday, August 07, 2004

mirage?

Whoa! I thought I was seeing a mirage. Jon? At the office? On a Friday night? Aaaah, he's working GY pala just tonight... K... This time, I sat next to his workstation (Tin's PC) to work also and I indulged myself into some Jelly Bellies. Guess what I was working on - the QA-Mag of course. Eh Jon said, "gawin nating cool!", o sha sha, ano pong babaguhin ser? He had the page theme changed to Orange-Black-Green - typical Jon Caballero colors (Trivia: si Arjay, blue-yellow hehe). Yun lang. I was busy almost the entire night doing that.


Breakfast at Dencio's

In the morning, we had breakfast at Dencio's with PS peeps (Nina, Racquel, Kookie, Jag, Trish, Vince) and former PS peeps (Nico, ugh-i-forgot-his-name... Jon sino ulit yun?). Then we had to leave early kasi antok na kame noh. And I got a free ride as usual (thanks manong driver!) :o)

Myls: Masarap ba yung corned beef?

Jon: Oo... lasang corned beef... (hehe)

Myls: Masarap yung chicken tocino... lasang chicken.

Labo!


No comments: