Monday, August 30, 2004

tita anabel

When Craving Attacks part 2

Today is happy eating day. Well actually, it was Friday when I craved for Northpark and to Tin's surprise, I enjoyed a happy lunch with Jon, Belle and Ayn. Jon told them I've been craving for it since Thursday. True. I asked him where we'd be getting food that shift but didn't want Northpark coz' it's too expensive considering that payday is still 5 days away. But I couldn't hold my craving much longer and I was determined to get my food the next day. So I offered to pay for most of the charge. Typical. Well I'm broke too but not that broke. Sobra lang ang budget hehe.

Then there was Sunday after watching the men's basketball at RFM. We went to Shangri-la Mall to grab some lunch. So it's happy eating once again. We were supposed to settle for Tokyo Tokyo but I didn't feel like eating there. I wanted pasta so we went to CPK. I really enjoyed the Bolognese Penne. Not that much with the Chicken BBQ pizza though - too salty. I love their lemon iced tea. I remember I was super thirsty that time that I finished my drink while they've only drank an inch. And again, I offered to pay for most of the charge because I dragged them there. Teka, dragging nga ba yun? It was more like magnetism to me. :op

A while ago, my co-trainers and I had lunch naman at Dencio's. But this time, KKB na. Sana diba? Pare-pareho lang kami ng pay! :op

But just to clear things up, I'm not rich. Tatagalugin ko pa. Hindi ako mayaman, OK??? If I were, I would've bought a new phone a long time ago. It just so happened that I had a bit more budget, and I love treating my close friends - the most special ones. The best. It's my own way of saying "thanks" and making them feel important aside from sharing stories, listening, and all that. My favorite is sharing food that is why sometimes, I'm caught paying for meals. Especially when craving attacks, I would want to share food even if I'm to pay for all of it.

This "art" runs in the family and was triggered by my College bestfriend. He has a huge influence on me and has taught me a great deal about generosity. We had this rule stating, "kung sino nag-aya, sha manlilibre." But of course, it wasn't followed all the time. I kinda miss those days but we have our own lives now. He has a wife and daughter while I'm enjoying my singlehood.

Disclaimer: This wasn't posted so that I could be abused. OK? :op


"Tita Annabelle"

Sunday was men's basketball game day for my team. We were there in white supporting the best team we know by heart. Aaaaw, "I heart you!". Hehehe... And we were cheering, "Ches-ter! Ches-ter... Jon?!" (repeat until tired) . But I was near the opponent's crowd and this one annoying constipated-looking b**ch was saying, "...tignan mo wala man lang tao sa loob o, ang tanga-tanga nila!!!" She was referring to our team of course. And she was even saying it out loud! Who is she calling "tanga"? Why I oughta... Sarap pasabugin nito ah. Heller! Your supervisors came from our account, dumb ass! Kung tao lang sha, I would've started a fight.

After the game, yun na nga, we drove to Shangri-la courtesy of Manong Driver who tapped me on the shoulder and called me "Tita Annabelle!". Ugh! Kaya eh! Haaaaay!!! Why he called me that? Don't ask. But people are enjoying my new name ha. Dong, kaya mo eh! Hahaha!!!

Afterlunch, galit-galit na ulit kami. One is going to get a haircut. The other two are going home. As for me, I went to the other mall and watched The Princess Diaries 2.

"That's it. Pansit!" (Belle)

No comments: