Friday, September 03, 2004

badminton

I can never tell how addictive badminton is. Me and my officemates spent another 3.5 hours on the court last Wednesday and I hardly took breaks. After 3.5 hours, I felt energy rushing and I still wanted to smash. I was unusually on fire! Hmmm... I wonder where I'm getting the energy from? But maybe because my play has significantly improved over the last 10 months of a 3-hr average per week of play, and I'm never been more determined to hit harder than I do everytime I smash. It's really really fun especially when I'm trying to kick a guy's ass. Hehehe....

Unfortunately, I haven't made up for lost sleep since Wednesday. I thought I was going to get a good 8-hour sleep yesterday. Dream on Myls! Waaaaah! Bakit kasi kailangan magising ng tanghali if your work is at 9pm pa!

But still, looking forward to the next badminton day - which is tomorrow! WHOOOHOOO!!! To my surprise, I got a text message from Tin this afternoon inviting for a badminton game. Tin, what have you eaten today? :op Well it's about time! I've been begging her to play with us for quite a long time now but she said she's not into this type of sport. Hah! Maybe I can change her mind ;o) Boy oh boy, am I so excited!

No comments: