Saturday, September 18, 2004

The most important thing I learned this week:

"Love yourself before others can love you the way you deserve it."

Brought to me by a good friend whom I consider as the brother I never had. He can make sense din pala. Hehehe... It hasn't been a good week for me. I'm in a you-better-not-mess-with-me mood. I used badminton as an outlet (my opponent thinks those were mean smashes).

Good for hundun because currently, she feels loved (aaaaw, shempre naman!). I feel the opposite. But when I think about what my "bwother" said, it lightens me up a bit. It makes me want to do something to cheer myself up. (shopping??? Tiiiiin! Beeeelle! Aaaaaayn!)

Another good friend said I should just take it easy. Well good luck to me (i don't mean that in a sarcastic way). I hope the coming weeks will be better. I don't want anymore of this drama. Argh!

Happy Weekend :o)

No comments: