Thursday, September 16, 2004

yawn!

Aaaahh, at long last. Last class today is done. (Yawn) Was so tired starting from the badminton game yesterday. We met Lourdes, a sales rep at Export and she's good... real good! Anyway, I got so exhausted playing one-on-one with her. She compliments me though because of my strong forehand - and getting stronger (naks!). She was giving me practices for backhands. Talk about Train The Trainer huh. And so after that, we ate, went home and took a nap (waaaah!)

At 4pm, I dragged myself out of bed to prepare for Belle's surprise dinner at 7. Aaaah shower... if only I can sleep while I'm standing and the cold water's pouring over me. Sarrraaap! Pero hello, havta hurry. Don't want to be late. I hate being late!

I got out of the house just in time to get to Dencio's at 7pm sharp. Wow!!! Walang tao sa naka-reserve na long table. Ang saya saya naman! To top it all off, they had this mini-show, typical of such restaurants, wherein one can request for their favorite songs and even go jamming with them. The guitarist sure was good. As for the singer... aaaaaa!!! She tortured me! She's so mean! How? Well let's see you try to sing these:


"Fallen"
I can't believe it
You're a dream coming true
I can't believe it
I have fallen for you

waaaah... "how" yun eh!


"Till There Was You"
There were bells on a hill
But I never saw them singing

grrr... papatulan ko na to! papatulan ko na to!


"Promises"
Promises.
We forget about our promises...
Wowowowowow (with matching shoulder)

ahahahahaha.. texted tin: "mahirap magpigil ng tawa. hindi pwede tumawa kasi mag-isa lang ako dito da ba???"


I'm sorry pero na-bad trip ako because I stayed there for 45 minutes, and I was really looking stupid and pathetic coz I was alone there while the other tables are filled. Not to mention may food pa. Waaaaaah! Sana kasi pag sinabing 7, 7 dadating da ba???

Eto pang worse. I never got to eat at all! Huuuu huuuu... By the time that we finished ordering, it's already less than an hour before my class. I only got 2 cups cappuccino! Waaaaaah! Pero fine fine... buti na lang birthday ni Belle. Ayoko ma-bad trip. So I inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale... sha sha, forgive and forget na nga lang. I had fun din naman even for just a short time.

Sigh... I wish it's 6am na. Uwing-uwi na kooooo!!!

No comments: