Tuesday, September 28, 2004

weekend was

Weekend was....

T'was going to be warm at the gym Saturday almost-noon so before I went there, I pulled up my shorts and a new shirt. Coming from GY to watch the games there is going to be uncomfortable so may as well change the outfit. Hehe... And of course, it's another NSI basketball game. Guess what... nah, you don't have to... we won again! Woohoo!!! You never cease to amaze us, guys! That's 4 in a row-wow-wow! Hehehe... sabi nga ni Arjay, "keep it rollin!"

After the game, Tin, Belle and I went straight to Red Box to meet Ayn, who planned for the KTV thang. Dala ng pagkabigo...wahahaha, corny. Kainis. And speaking of kainis, bakit ganon ang KTV ng "Superman" (Five For Fighting). I had to make okray and say, "Hello! Sabi Superman, hindi Batman!!!" Grrr! Just like Mariah Carey's Butterfly MTV. Uhm, ok so wala po akong makitang butterfly noh - puro yokababs kaya yon!!! Haaaay! What is happening to the world???

The next day, Sunday, was the badminton eliminations. I didn't know how disappointing it was until I got there. Kaya nga ba ayaw kong sumali sa ganyan eh. Oh well, amidst the dreaded pressure, I still tried to have fun. Sana kasi wag mashadong serious noh! GC lang po ang price, ok? Di bale kung pera. Haaaay! To everyone who weren't able to make it to cheer for us, but still remembered to wish me good luck - Thanks! mwah!

After the game, I went naman straight to McDo Greenbelt for Jean and Odie's birthday party. Now this is what I call FUN. I never enjoyed McDo parties until I got here. I wish there were more games. And oh yes, more people! Pero di bale, I got to bring home lotsa food, won a spinning top from a Bring-Me game, and met Grimmace :o) After the party, I had to drag myself home.

... super exhausting!!!

No comments: