Tuesday, October 19, 2004

On The Bright Side...

I haaaaate morning shifts! It's a 9am to 6pm schedule for me this week. I hate Monday morning rush. I hate rush hours at the MRT. So I get normal sleeping time. But what good will that be if I can only sleep for 6 hours? And to top it all off, I can't play badminton with this shift! Grrrrr!

But wait! This morning, I woke up at 4:30am to get ready for work. 4:30??? Good luck getting a life. Anyway, I took a not too packed MRT (hmmm...good) and decided to drop at the Ayala station. When I got there, I started walking to the office while enjoying large fries and orange juice from McDo. I took the Greenbelt park route passing through the Zen garden. Heeeeey, this is fun! I thought I'm not going to find something good about this shift. Hmmmm... not bad at all. Now I can't wait for tomorrow hee hee!

Pero ibalik nyo ko sa GY!!!! Waaaaah! :op

No comments: