Tuesday, November 16, 2004

"Nice horsey..." ouch! ouch! ouch! It was litterally a pain in the butt - the biggest horse I have ever rode. When I came face to face with the horse I picked, I started to ask myself - "oh my gaaad, can I handle this? she's huuuuge! ngiiii!" Oh what the heck! I'm a conqueror of my fear. So off I rode around Wright Park last Sunday. It's my third time and I could even do it without a guide. Yay! But this horse likes to run and it's really painful and difficult to keep my balance. But the trick is to put your weight on your legs. Hehe.. nice horsey!

Yep, Wright Park is in Baguio... Baguio na naman???... But of course! I was with my long lost College friends spending the entire weekend there. It was more fun this time because we were relying on a road map. So everytime we're off to a tourist spot, we had to get lost first. I was the navigator and it was difficult telling which is left and which is right under pressure. Hehe. Now that was fun!

Next adventure was taking shots of Matador Brandy. Eeew! I don't like to drink except if it's Bailey's or Vodka Cruiser or better yet, Kool Aid cherry. But we were playing cards and I had the most number of loses. Man!!! It tasted terrible!

Then we went to the usual places, ran through the pine tree hills and took lotsa pictures. I even met Dog-las again - the cutie cutie St. Bernard at Mines View. And the Baguio trip will not be complete without shopping for pasalubong. When I went home, I was carrying my huge bag of clothes, and two other bags with lotsa goodies. Gastos! But it was a great trip. It was always hard leaving the place... awwww.

I luuuuuurv Baguio!!!


Clockwise from top left:
1. The Baguio gang. Arrival, 11:30pm.
2. Pushing a tank with Janssen and Jueve at PMA.
3. Howdy Pardner!
4. With Jueve at Mines View Park.
5. Early morning playtime with Fluffy (shi tzu) and Pudgy (pug).
6. Akyat Mansion gang.
7. Paused to pose infront of The Suites (under construction), Camp John Hay.

No comments: