Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Second out of town trip with my rico-mambo dancin' mareng Louanne, with her hunnie Arbee, who's been shouting "Mylene! Syota mo!!!" to my annoyance. Completing the gang were photo whore linguist Henzy, and a new found buddy Ron (sige na nga, tan ka na, matahimik ka lang hehehe).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We arrived at Clear Water resort in Clark, Pampanga after manong driver did a "blair witch scare" extending the trip to about 15 more minutes. Kaya nga may road sign para sundin eh. What is it with manong drivers and directions? Hehehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We stayed almost the entire time under the sun getting a tan. I got darker but not as dark as I want it to be. (I havta go back to the beach!) Then we danced the day away (mareng Louanne, isa itong revelation! haha!), posed for pictures, took a dip and drank lots of iced tea.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sigh... I just wish Kookie, Rakel and Benny were there too :o)

No comments: