Saturday, November 19, 2005

Neil: so oks na?
Myls: yeah! thank God!
Neil: na sad naman ako bgla
Neil: kasi actually nagtaka ako na wala ka

Myls: it's ok, hehe
Neil: e nde ko naman bahay un kaya nde ako makapag invite
Myls: aaaah true!
Myls: btw, that explains the status ko kahapon - yung "ayoko na talaga. ayoko na. ayoko ayoko ayoko" chever
Myls: hahah!!
Myls: na-touch naman ako don... naisip mo ko... aaaaaw
Myls: :-*

Neil: 'oo no
Neil: e pag overnight at trainers ang kasama, dapat andun ka
Myls: aaaaaaawwww
Neil: e kaw pa! wala kang social life
Myls: =))
Neil: so naisip ko kawawa ka naman
Myls: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow! Grabe salamat Neil ha. Thanks for clearing that up! Haha joke!

That's Neil, another good friend, just before he left. (Ano? Somebody left again?) But this one's just temporary. He's only on vacation out of the country (amishu na Neilky!)... Haaay, I think I want to go somewhere to. Which brings me to December 3 - I'll be going to Baguio for a 3-day vacation. At long last, makakapag-Baguio na rin ako. People ask me if I ever get tired of going there. Ha! Of course not! Baguio is my favorite place so far - not too expensive, cold weather, shopping and horses *sigh*

I wish the whole gang could go but I'm guessing the rest will have their own schedules/gimmicks to go to by that time. It's been a month since the Sonya's trip and I'm wishing we could have another one - not necessarily Sonya's but just a get together and I don't care where. Haaay pero malabo. I don't want to be pessimistic but reality says ang mga plano, parating hindi natutuloy. Oh well...

For the meantime, I'm going to knock myself out with the latest Harry Potter flick. I heard it's the best among the four movies. I have yet to see later today. I can't wait!

Happy Weekend everybodeee!

*currently listening to: Circle

No comments: