Friday, November 11, 2005

Wow, just 39 days to go before my birthday - my favorite holiday; and just a few days after that will be Christmas - my other favorite holiday. I really have nothing big to wish for Christmas, but I do have a couple for my birthday. The first is my ultimate wish and the second is for my ultimate wish to come true!

Eh ano na nga kasi yung wish na yon aber?

No, not a boyfriend. I'm enjoying my singlehood thank you very much!

A promotion? Hmmm... maybe that's second.

Give up? Hehe... it's very simple. Nothing big. Not material. Oh but sorry, can't tell! Hmmm maybe because it might get jinxed. But also because I'm definitely going to be misunderstood if I tell. Maybe right now, I need prayers from my avid fans (hehe). Oh it's going to be a completely happy birthday if I do get it.... oh I wish! I wish! :-)

No comments: