Sunday, June 18, 2006

WHAT'S UP!!!

...The last two months:
At long last! I had my 1-week break last. And it was earlier this year than last's. I just had to get out of work and unwind - as in major unwind. It was "Me Time" last May -- pure rest and relaxation in Baguio for 4 days and 3 nights. I would've even gone to Banaue Rice Terraces had it not rained - shucks. But I still had fun. On my last night, I went online and was able to chat with Aries. He couldn't believe that I was there. When he learned about the reason why I went there, he got a bit concerned that he told me to text him as soon as I get back and that we should catch up. Aaawww... He told me to take care and not do anything silly.

I said, "I already am doing something silly - I'm talking to you!"

"Crazy!"

"Bow!"

Haha!!

It was freezing cold. I had to wear 3 layers of clothing - shirt, sweater and jacket. And along with my trusty map, I walked from Camp John Hay to Burnham Park - about 80 pesos worth of cab in Manila. Hehe... I spent a lot of time at Camp John Hay breathing fresh air, having coffee at either Figaro or Starbucks, reading, and writing. Then I went shopping at Mines View, the market and SM. Haaay, sarrrap! It was also my first time at Cafe By The Ruins - panalo! Too bad though that I never got to ride a horse - one of my favorite To Do's there. But the break's good and I'm ready to work again. Good job Myls! Give yourself a pat on the back.

When I got back, it was our department's outing at Puerto Galera. I was so excited to go to the beach - my first this year. Aside from that, I'm going to see Mammy after a month (was assigned to Cebu). Na-miss ko ang Mammy, sobra. Especially the last time we talked serious about something kinda sad, and the "pretend brat" me had to beg for him to come back home. But of course it was a joke... yeah but half-meant :-p

Anyway, the beach trip was absolutely fun!!! You can't go wrong with the party people! It was even my first time to see a shooting star (hehe). Then it's the reunion of me and Mindoro sling at the White Beach with Mammy, B'ley, Owen and Rui, while "VIP" dancing. Waha!... And I finally got a good tan - although it didn't stay that long. Haaay... kelangan bumalik sa beach!

When we got back to Manila, Mammy, B'ley and I went to Glorietta to see Da Vinci Code. I loved it! I was even the last to finish a sandwich because I froze watching it the whole time! Hehe... right now, I'm reading the book.

...The last two weeks:
Getting drunk and dancin' the night away. The last two weekends have been a blast with good ol' pals - the party people - with Red Horse on the rocks (with straw), San Mig Strong Ice, and Tequila. At hindi... hindi po ako malakas uminom. Pramis! :-p

...Today: (and don't ask about it)
Have you ever felt like a five-year-old kid-turned-big sister to a newborn baby who's getting all the attention? That's what I'm feeling today. Yun lang. I just want to let it out... again, don't ask about it. I'm not saying a thing. Hehe :-p

No comments: