Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sponge Mode part 2

"You're late!" he said via YM last night. I didn't know he's checking my attendance now. I said, "Hah! What time did you come in aber?"

"10:30pm hehe"

"Shet! I came in at 10:59. Haha!"

Then I later said, "I'm not late! I'm a Lead Trainer!" Hahaha! It's the 4am's favorite line from yours truly.

I learned that he wanted to get coffee that time, claiming he's stressed. Uhuh yeah. Sure. Fine, stress it is. Though I'm SURE we were going to talk about something else hehe. But of course! :-p

I happily took more of his giggles today. It's both fun and torturous hearing his cheesy lines and watching him turn into jell-o. Then he becomes dreamy, leans on my shoulder and gives a sigh. After a while, I leaned on him and as if on cue, he immediately gave me a tight squeeze. It would have been nice if the pin on my left earring did not almost puncture my skin. Oh but he's not yet done!

"Do you know what I like doing pag nanggigigil ako? Nangangagat ako!" he said.

And there goes his teeth against my right upper arm. It's been 3 hours but I can still feel bits of pain.

So I'm not only a sponge, but also a teether? I wonder what I will be tomorrow. I better get my health card ready.

*Sigh* anything for a dear friend... hehe!

No comments: