Friday, April 18, 2008

I Conquered Vista!

Whew! Just got off my unusual "Helpdesk mode". I've been tinkering with two laptops -- mine and Teban's -- because we couldn't get the friggin' Windows Vista to detect his iPod! This can't be happening! I'm planning to get myself an iPod too so I HAVE to make this work.
So I went online to abuse google and hop into forums. They all lead to downloading service packs from Microsoft, which I did but then it returned a "not applicable" error.
Ngarrr... it's getting into my nerves. So I stopped to clear my head... and got myself a home service foot spa (haha!)
Afterwards, I went back to work. Then a light from above shone on me and angels were singing "Hallelujiah! Hallelujiah!" ....(will spare everyone from boring tech jargons here)... I plugged the iPod in and there it was! It charged and iTunes automatically launched!
Witwiw!!!
So naturally, I texted Teban "Good news... yada yada" and he's delighted to know that it's finally working with a "Wow! How?" question hehe. I just said I used my charms ;-) And the next thing I did was to create a backup of the songs from his iPod into his harddisk.
Hoowaw, makakatulog na ko'. I conquered the friggin' Vista! Haha. Adik!

2 comments:

Allan Antonio said...

Wow! Ipod doctor in the house!

Myls said...

haha di naman... but i just learned that foot spa works wonders! hahaha