Sunday, April 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

Home alone with the dogs yet again. I'm anticipating text messages from the 4am ladies. We're going to have our first movie night tonight... well as of this typing, that's what I know hehe.

-oOo-

Million dollar question again last Friday: "What's your agenda this weekend?". And my almost always answer is the same- "none". Well I was supposed to be doing some reading, excitedly anticipating the Harry Potter book 7 that Ron's going to loan me. Unfortunately, he didn't make it to work last Friday. Sad. Huhuhu... There goes my Saturday.

-oOo-

Early this morning I texted Teban bye for his 9-day vacation. He reported that there's going to be a Utah Jazz vs. Houston Rockets playoff today. Hoowaw! I reignited my craze for basketball during our Laguna trip when we tuned in to the games before going home. I haven't been religiously following NBA since Jordan went *kaput!* from Bulls, and Robert Jaworski retired from PBA. Since I don't have a new team so side with, I opted to cheer with Teban for Utah Jazz... for now hehe.

So I waited for the game and tuned in. I texted Teban giving him the score as of 5 minutes off the second quarter. He's so envious and he wanted to watch so badly; and he couldn't because he's at the airport waiting for his delayed flight. Therefore, he asked me to keep him updated. It was an edge-of-your-seat game especially during the 3rd quarter. Teban impatiently waits for my play-by-play update which is more of giving him the current score, and raving about Deron Williams kicking ass on the court. Utah Jazz would lead the game at 8 to 14 points. And Teban said he's cheering at the waiting lounge. I was doing exactly the same thing except that I don't have a friend giving me a "you're crazy" look. Hehehe. Game 1 of the playoff ended with 93-82 in favor of Jazz. We went "yaaay!!!" Next games will be on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.

-oOo-

Wahoo! I got the text and we're a go for movie night! Gotta run!

No comments: