Monday, March 30, 2009

Today's To-Do List

Another Monday and probably the most hated day of the week by most people. But not me; at least for today. I'm physically relaxed. I had a long sleep for both Saturday and Sunday (Steve, start cheering... ok stop, OA na haha). Yet I'm mentally and emotionally, I don't know, tired? Too much thinking going on. Wondering what. Getting disappointed. Not getting disappointed. Resisting junk food. Missing the weekends. Waiting for something. Decisions. Worries. Akh! Ayaw ko na!!

I need a diversion... Why don't I try my hand at being a workaholic? Is that an art? Hehe... Wish ko lang. I know I'll never be one. But maybe work will really see me through this. So today, I came up with my to-do list. Just for today (and then I'll make another one tomorrow).

Mark when completed:

[ ] Spring cleaning! Clean up my desk. Reorganize. Take down those pictures and leave just two. Shred shred shred.

[ ] Three words: Training Needs Analysis

[ ] Talk to boss.

[ ] Talk to direct reports.

[ ] Don't even think about going beyond 15 minutes for coffee break!

[ ] Plan the next initiative. Set goals and measures. Keep track and analyze. Nosebleed.

[ ] Come up with something work-related if you finish this checklist before end of day (akh!)

I would've put here another entry for "no YM's!"; if only the management doesn't use it to communicate. I'm seriously considering getting rid of it.

Now let's see what happens. Stay tuned!

No comments: